These are great lessons I learnt from my flower pot in my garden. God transplants us some times, unfortunately it is painful. Kindly watch and share this video with others.
How do you impact your generation positively? Many wanted to make a change in the world but they were changed, hence missing out.
“Why me?”. This is a question that many many Christians ask. But we need to understand why you are facing tough trials.
The lockdown is so unusual for some persons because they have never experienced anything like this – staying in one place for days without the freedom to move around or travel. How do such persons survive this type of situation?
“If you think that the freedom of expression gives you the right to say annoying things about me, it is also my right to choose if I should be offended or not.”? ~ Hosanna David
- Divine Revelation: Assurance of Salvation | Brother Hosanna David
- Divine Revelation: Warning from God to Pastors About Sexual Immorality in the Church | Hosanna David
- The Depth of Satanic Deceptions | Brother Hosanna David
- Satanic Deception & Attacks on God’s Word | Brother Hosanna David
- Types of Righteousness | Brother Hosanna David
- Our Righteousness in Christ and it’s Evidence | Brother Hosanna David
- Our Righteousness in Christ | Brother Hosanna David
- Is God Transplanting You? Great Lessons from my Garden
- The Way is Still Narrow | Brother Hosanna David
- The Cost of Entering the Kingdom | Brother Hosanna David