Bible Study: What is self-control? | Bro. Hosanna David Self-control is the virtue of one who masters his desires and passions, especially his sensual appetites. It involves moderation, constraint, and the ability to say “no” to our fleshly desires and lusts.
God who gives us the new birth puts all things in place so that we can grow into spiritual maturity. Just as parents provide their children food, protection, shelter, medical care and everything that a child needs to develop both physically and mentally, so also He has given us everything we need.
God’s Mercy and Patience towards Babes in Christ
What exactly is Repentance and is it really necessary for Salvation? This is a question we need to ask ourselves. There are so many heresies out there, therefore we need to look at the basic doctrine of repentance and salvation.
We were sinners but God sent His Only Begotten Son to pay the debt and He declared us free and righteous.
Don’t allow others to Define Your Worth | Bro. Hosanna David
- Divine Revelation: Assurance of Salvation | Brother Hosanna David
- Divine Revelation: Warning from God to Pastors About Sexual Immorality in the Church | Hosanna David
- The Depth of Satanic Deceptions | Brother Hosanna David
- Satanic Deception & Attacks on God’s Word | Brother Hosanna David
- Types of Righteousness | Brother Hosanna David
- Our Righteousness in Christ and it’s Evidence | Brother Hosanna David
- Our Righteousness in Christ | Brother Hosanna David
- Is God Transplanting You? Great Lessons from my Garden
- The Way is Still Narrow | Brother Hosanna David
- The Cost of Entering the Kingdom | Brother Hosanna David