Salvation is the free gift of eternal life that God gives to all who believe in Jesus Christ, but following Jesus Christ requires denial of oneself and the obedience to the God of this Kingdom. Journeying through this dark world of sin is a battle. It requires obedience, patience and sacrifice, if not entering the Kingdom is not guaranteed. There are lots of things the Kingdom of God costs you as a believer, but the end of it is unspeakable joy and eternal bliss in the presence of God Almighty, the Hosts of Angels and the triumphant Saints in Heaven.
We pass through this world as pilgrims with much pains, through much trials and tribulations. While we groan with patience and await in hope our redemption, let us fix our eyes on the reward and our Eternal Home that was purchased for us through our salvation in Christ. It is now time to fix our eyes on Jesus Christ the author and finisher of our faith.
There are no signs left for the rapture of the Saints to take place. There’s need to be watchful. The Day of the Lord will be terrible for those who are not saved in Christ Jesus. This is the time to reconcile with God so that rejoicing will be our portion when that Day comes.
Are you among those who are confused about the power Satan wields in this world? Do you wonder why God allows him to carry out his destructive works in the world, yet God seems to be silent? This message answers your question. Jesus Christ is the head of all principality and power but He allows Satan to operate within an apportioned limits.
Who is in charge of the world right now? Who rules this world, God or Satan? This is the question many people ask. A good understanding of who rules the world will empower us to live a victorious life.
God is the Creator of all, and He is the source of all authority. He gave man dominion over all created things on Earth. After man rebelled, he lost the dominion. For man to be able to resist the Devil he must submit to God. You are either submissive to God or to the Devil because there are only two kingdoms. You can’t belong to two of the kingdoms at the same time. The one who has submitted to the government of God becomes fire to the kingdom of darkness.
- Divine Revelation: Assurance of Salvation | Brother Hosanna David
- Divine Revelation: Warning from God to Pastors About Sexual Immorality in the Church | Hosanna David
- The Depth of Satanic Deceptions | Brother Hosanna David
- Satanic Deception & Attacks on God’s Word | Brother Hosanna David
- Types of Righteousness | Brother Hosanna David
- Our Righteousness in Christ and it’s Evidence | Brother Hosanna David
- Our Righteousness in Christ | Brother Hosanna David
- Is God Transplanting You? Great Lessons from my Garden
- The Way is Still Narrow | Brother Hosanna David
- The Cost of Entering the Kingdom | Brother Hosanna David