Every act of kindness has a reward. There’s nothing that does not count when it comes to bearing the fruit of goodness, every good deed done with a good motive has a reward from God.
“Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” (James 1:27 KJV)
One of the ways we lay treasures in Heaven is by giving to the poor. The early Church practiced it and laid a lot of emphasis on it. We also need to take care of the poor in our midst.
- Divine Revelation: Assurance of Salvation | Brother Hosanna David
- Divine Revelation: Warning from God to Pastors About Sexual Immorality in the Church | Hosanna David
- The Depth of Satanic Deceptions | Brother Hosanna David
- Satanic Deception & Attacks on God’s Word | Brother Hosanna David
- Types of Righteousness | Brother Hosanna David
- Our Righteousness in Christ and it’s Evidence | Brother Hosanna David
- Our Righteousness in Christ | Brother Hosanna David
- Is God Transplanting You? Great Lessons from my Garden
- The Way is Still Narrow | Brother Hosanna David
- The Cost of Entering the Kingdom | Brother Hosanna David